Don Pearce

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:37:55 -0400, George M. Middius wrote:

Don Pearce said:

No thank you. For some reason, I don't see the wisdom in spending $400 or more
on a comparator and investing hundreds of hours on "tests" to rationalize buying
$20 cables instead of $60 cables. YMMV of course.

OK, who's talking about:

a) investing ANY money in a comparator
b) taking hundreds of hours, or
c) buying cables

Get a grip, George - this is about cables, not buying cables.

Oh, you wanna be a audio enjuhnear? Why dint ya say so. Want some help
applying for a job? I know several headhunters. Only thing is, junior
cable wonk jobs don't pay much. Just so you know what you're getting into.

Never mind, George. Better luck next time, huh?