Codifus

Gregory Kleverlaan wrote:
"mc" wrote in message

This could be a burner problem, a media problem or a reader
problem. You can isolate it by changing each in turn, and
see what happens.

I have done some experimenting and it seems to only happen

when I burn

from MP3's. If I convert these beforehand into wav's the

CD's burn

properly and they playback at normal speed but if I burn

them as MP3's

some play back slow as I said before.

This focuses our attention more on the burner and the media.

I would say it almost has to be a bug in Nero, in the process by which it
converts MP3s to CD audio files.

Exactly. Not every version of nero is bug free. Over the years i've found a
number of bugs in various versions of nero. Since its constantly updated on
a regular basis.

Yup. I hear that Nero 6 is troublesome. I'm having great success with
Nero 5.5 . . .although I've never burnt any MP3s yet with this version.
I did a few with Nero 4 and it was trouble free as well.

CD