Hitachi

Default Very Strange Problem Burning CD's With Nero

I'm using a Nero burning program and just recently when burning audio
CD's an average of 3 or 4 tracks per burnt CD are playing back at an
extremely slow speed and I mean really slow e.g: 6 fast drumbeats take
30 seconds to play! Worse than playing a 45RPm record on 33 1/3rpm!
I have done some experimenting and it seems to only happen when I burn
from MP3's. If I convert these beforehand into wav's the CD's burn
properly and they playback at normal speed but if I burn them as MP3's
some play back slow as I said before.
No one i've talked to have ever heard of this problem before. My Nero
program is only 2 months old as is my newly installed LG Burner but I'm

thinking it could be some sort of hard drive prob as before I had Nero
I used Easy CD Creator and a Sony burner and towards the end it also
used to do strange things with MP3's that forced me to always convert
into wav before I burnt anything but they never played slow - they were

just corrupted in other ways (not burning 1st track was one prob).
So seeing as all my burning gear is new I can only think it has
something to do with my actual computer (3 years old Pentium 3) or am I

just having a run of bad luck with burners and programs?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hitachi