Brucefan

Tony,

Thanks for the great link. I would love to swap out my entire system,
but I'm afraid that the entire installation would be too time
consuming. It would be nice if I can just pay someone I trust that
does good work, but I don't know that person. I think I read on
maxima.org that it took someone 1.5 days to replace the HU and all
speakers. IYHO, how long would it take an average person (who isn't a
professional installer) to do the install following guides/posts found
on maxima.org?

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:59:29 -0800, "Tony F"
wrote:

There are adapters that allow you to just change out the HU. However, I
agree that it will probably be better to just swap out the entire Bose
system, especially with what you have in mind. That's what I did in my 2001
Max.

Also check out http://www.maxima.org for more info.

Tony