Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default JR 149s

I think you are crying out for a sub-sat system. Your SO will appreciate the (relatively) tiny satellites, you will appreciate the relative ease of placing those satellites, and the sub-woofer becomes something that may be hidden reasonably well.

A room that is 15 x 15 is at the upper limits of such a system, but the Revox Piccolo comes immediately to mind as something that will function in that venue. Not a power-pig either. My 15 year old granddaughter has my set - and she loves them. Her room is oddly sized, about 12 x 18 for a floor plate, but under the eaves.

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/w1600/...KII-system.jpg

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA