Dave Hurtle

You could try posting them in my tube exchange site he

http://www.hurtle.com/tubes

Besides the offer sticking around longer than this newsgroup message
the site sometimes gets mentioned in other forums so you get some
exposure outside of this group too.

"John" wrote in message news:z7S0c.95154$Xp.424494@attbi_s54...
My 6SN7 / 6SL7 Collection must go. I have been stashing these for years but
never found a project for these tubes.

Would like to trade for 5881 , 6L6's, 12AX7, 12AU7, 5U4 or 12BH7

I attached a couple of links that I found
2-RCA 6SN7GTB NOS in RCA boxes

http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-1.html same tube as above

1-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box these test strong but not NOS
2-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box dark envelope tube test strong but not NOS (see older
box on top left, look like the VT231 JAN tubes)
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gt-3.html

2-Sylvania 6SN7GTB NOS in military boxes dated 5/71 stamped FAA
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-4.html

4- JAN-CTL-6SL7WGT Tung Sol brown base ribbed plates NOS 1966 (very nice,
low
noise) (green printing) dated 4/66
http://www.tubeworld.com/6SL7.html exact tube as above

6 more in addition to above in generic boxes
3-Sylvania 6sn7gtb all test strong getter looks new
http://www.thetubestore.com/6sn7types.html
2-RCA 6SN7GTB generic box
1-RCA JAN CRC-6SN7GT generic box

Click following for real Pictures:

PIC1 PIC2 PIC3

Street price of over $400 from the links above

I think actual value is about $180, above web sites seem inflated

Reply to my yahoo address and I will furnish my real address....for all you
spammers