Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Dr Martin Jones B.Sc. (Tech), M.Sc., Ph.D. Chartered Physicist.Member, Institute of Physics, Institute of Acoustics, Audio EngineeringSociety.

tony sayer wrote:

Eeyore scribeth thus
It was in one of these groups one of you mentioned he was a neighbour
wasn't it ?

Anyway, it reminded me I ought to give him a call and catch up. Charming
chap, we had a very interesting conversation about audio and other
matters, plus he said he'd give me a reference for a possible upcoming
job.

Give him a bell than. Saw his wife in the street the other day and
mentioned you so he's prolly expecting it..

Oh I did give him a bell and we had a very interesting conversation. Funnily
enough it was his wife who answered and I wondered how she seemed to think
the name was familiar !

Thanks for reminding me about Martin. He's a great guy.

Graham