Scott Gardner

Default waiting

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:16:31 -0500, (bob wald)
wrote:

any1 know where alpine is sold cheap???
If you wanna look down on others go alpine decks.lol

Try eBay for good prices on Alpine stuff. As with all brands of car
audio you buy on eBay, keep in mind that not all of it is being sold
by authorized dealers, so depending on who's selling it, you may get
the factory warranty from Alpine, an equal-length warranty from the
non-authorized seller, or no warranty at all.

I don't mind not getting a warranty, unless it's for an
outrageously-expensive single piece of gear, like a $1900 head unit or
something like that. With all the money I've saved over the years
buying off eBay, two or three of my components could die tomorrow, and
I'd still come out ahead money-wise, even after replacing them.
--
Scott Gardner

"Fighter pilots make movies, bomber pilots make history....But Hawkeye bubbas write the scripts."