Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default O.T. Grocery clerks strike

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Nexus 6" wrote in message
news:etUob.20242$d87.8038@okepread05...

The part time situation was part of the Clinton Jobs
Miracle, wherein 80% or more of the millions of jobs created
during his tenure were of the benfitless, part time variety.

I suspect, if there is any recovery during Shrubs first
term, it will be of the same quality.

Nexus 6

Maybe the working poor are the ones who need job creation the most.

Then you should be supporting more and larger tax cuts.

Did I say that I didn't?
I support equitable and sensible tax cuts.
Every bracket should be lowered by about 3% of taxable income.
That is, 28% bracket would be 25%, 15% would be 12%, etc.
I also believe that there should be a minimum and a maximum
tax, as applied to *gross* income. No one should pay less than 10%
of all gross income over about $25,000 per year, nor more than
25% of their gross income.