Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default O.T. Grocery clerks strike

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Nexus 6 said:

Grocery work ain't cushy either. Who's that you replied to? They
work their butts off. Cashiers have to stand at a register, doing
the same monotonous thing, for up to three hours at a time. No
sitting, note. No coffee breaks. It's not like a steel mill, but
neither is it like the office work most of us do. (Offense intended
to Krooger.)

I know it ain't cushy - my audio jobs often requirted
standing on my feet ten hours a day without a minute sitting
down. Not as repetitive, but hey.

It was Marc & Art I was replying to.

Let's hear from Marc and/or Art, then, about how grocery workers
have cushy jobs. I'll grant the pay is good for the skills required,
but I want to hear an explication of the "cushiness".

But I wasn't talking about whether or not their jobs were cushy.
Somewhere between then and now, someone else changed the
subject.