George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Clueless whined:

Harold, you nitwit, I don't have a DC-1.

Hmmmm. I could swear that somewhere in the past I read where
you had a DC-1. If you do not, too bad. You do not know what
you are missing.

That's like saying if you don't have a Chevy Monte Carlo, you don't know
what you're missing. Even if you drive a 911. You are *so* clueless. If the
Clue Store called to say they were having a 2-for-1 special, you'd probably
say you can only afford one clue.

A big Yamaha receiver

Yuck.

No doubt you are very familiar with the unit

Dork. It's too expensive even on top of being not what I want.

against the DC-1.

Idiot.

the DC-1

God, you are out of touch.

I am pretty sure that all you wanted to initially do with
petty, and proto-witty comments.

Not true, moron. I was hoping you'd have some advice on obtaining
comparable performance to my Lexicon but with some of the newer surround
features.

I should have known.

No, I should have known.

I've already done some of my own research. The best choices I've found
under $1500 are Adcom, Rotel, and Marantz. Of course you don't know
anything about any of their models, being both clueless and useless. Do you
know where the Outlaw 950 falls short?