Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Theta DS Pro Prime II DAC

On 9/04/2019 11:59 pm, Peter Wieck wrote:
I would never!

"How It's Made" did a segment on Moon - I have maintained for years that there is but so much that can be put in a box, which could only be worth so much money. Moon proves "Less is more".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWy5xbNKjE

**I did see one thing that heartened me in that vid. It is clear that
Moon are comfortable employing disabled workers in their factory. Still,
I question the wisdom of employing someone with Parkinson's to perform
delicate soldering tasks.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au