Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Peerless Speakers

On 30/06/2018 10:51 PM, wrote:
The Peerless plant in Leominster folded around 1984, as I recall. One
of the sales people bought the assets and attempted to restart it
in Amherst, NH in 1986 under the name "Precision". I was hired on as
the technical designer for the company for a period of about a year
shortly thereafter. The emphasis of the line was polypropylene midranges
and woofers ranging 4" to 12" for the OEM market. That concern folded due
to lack or operating capital in 1987. It had no affiliation with Peerless
Denmark, and the products bore little more than superficial resemblance
to the Danish products. At the same time, there was a Peerless India,
which was trying to sell principally tweeters. It had little if any ties
to either Peerless Denmark or Peerless

Dick Pierce

Greetings Dick, I so miss not seeing more of your insightful posts here
like the good old days. Hope you are well.

Trevor.