Leoaw3

Default Mackie SDR 24/96 - Hard Drive upgrade?

Mike Rivers wrote:
but it didn't take people
very long to find the retail version of the RH-50 or RH-40 carrier.

The Mackie SDR slot is compatible with RH-06, 10, 12, 20, 40, 47 carriers
(don't know about -50), but I prefer the RH-58 because it has two small cooling
fans to keep the hard disk a little cooler. I believe its what Mackie chose.
Directron.com sells it in beige or black (the version Mackie sells is black).
For $20. it seems like a no-brainer to me.

-lee-

While the other carriers work - they'll plug in and be OK - I prefer the RH-58,
because it has a couple of tiny fans to keep the hard disk cooler.