Mike Rivers

Default Mackie SDR 24/96 - Hard Drive upgrade?

In article writes:

I assume this is compatible with the MDR as well?

All Mackie drives and carriers are interchangeable. HDR and MDR
version 1.3 software and above has the same file hirearchy and project
structure as the SDR (this was different for earlier versions of the
HDR/MDR software). The only incompatibility is that without the BIOS
upgrade, the HDR/MDR won't support drives larger than 32 GB, so if
the SDR user is using a larger removable drive, it won't work in an
un-upgraded MDR.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )