psongman

Default Connections between digital mixer and a digital recorder?

Hi, thanks for the tidbits. What I am trying to achieve is a setup
where I can turn on the digital mixer then the Fostex VF08 with the
mics, keys and guitar cables plugged into the mixer, with the outputs
of the mixer going either into the 2 main inputs on the Fostex or the
spdif connections. In another rephrasing, would this be more
advantageous? Thanks for the input and PLEASE respond if you have had
any experience in this basic demo-making setup. IAT, Derrick