Mike Rivers

Default Can ears literally bleed from loud noise?

In article writes:

Your ears should definitely not be bleeding from cleaning. You're doing
something WAY wrong.

Maybe he chucked a Q-tip in an electric drill and went in a bit too
far.

Do yourself a favor. Get a syringe-based ear cleaning kit and do it the
right way from now on.

Better yet, get a doctor (probably these days a tech) to do it with
the real tools. It's a mess trying to do it yourself, the water is
never the right temperture, and it's difficult to dry your ear canals
out with home cleaning kits.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )