ee99ee

Default Peavey SP2G -- Horn doesn't work?

I hooked up a set of Peavey SP2Gs a couple of weeks ago, just to find
that the horn on one of the two we've got doesn't work. If I hook them
up and bi-amp them, it works just fine, but when it's in "full range",
it doesn't work. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

I took the back of the speaker off where you plug into it to see if
maybe something came loose on the crossover, but everything looked
normal. I did find one thing interesting. There is a light bulb on the
bracket on the inside of the speaker: WTF?!

So if someone could help me out here, that would be great.

-Chris