Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default For Jenn

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:52 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...is ticking upward again. It makes me wonder if he isn't being
abused at home by his wife.

Maybe she woke up unexpectedly while 2pid was making love with her.

*Nice crew your hanging with. *Boon is proud to call this sick-o his
friend.
Are you?

*Anyway, these fools are incapable of rational discourse at any level.
I think it simply makes their empty heads hurt.
Still I wonder if your recent foray in irrationality is permanent or
temporary.

I've expressed several times that I disagree with the endless crap
slinging. *We've also been over this several times.

*What do you think of the issues surrounding the pope?

*http://www.slate.com/id/2249130/?from=rss

*Personally, I think he should be drug from the vatican and placed in
the general population of one of Cali's overcrowded prisons where his
treatment will be excessively humane.

The man is a criminal and should be punished severely. *There's no
excuse for what he and others in the RCC leadership have done.

the Pope?

Yep.