Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace

Default What am I not seeing in this 'for auction' item?

Eeyore wrote:

John Williamson wrote:
Inserts tongue firmly in cheek
Seller says "STUDIO MUST GO!!!!!!!!"

Maybe the building is included, especially as seller says "items will
not be shipped". ;-)

"Delivey sic fee is an additonal $500.00"

I expect the single bidder is some kid playing games or an attempt at
fraud. They have zero feedback.

The picture could well be of the interior of a Portakabin (tm) or
equivalent. 500 bucks to bring it round & plug the mains in sounds
reasonable to me.
(Tongue still firmly in cheek)

(I *do* realise it's probably either a joke listing or a scam, by the way)

--
Tciao for Now!

John.