Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...

Most of the 'Eurorack' range also don't have PFL.

In fact many/most of the models with more than a couple
of balanced inputs (and input trims), did IME.

Here's the box score for the whole Eurorack product line:

MX602 - no PFL 2 mic inputs
MX400 - no PFL no mic inputs, as it is line mixer
MX2004A - PFL
MX 882 - no PFL no mic inputs, as it is a line mixer. I wish mine had
PFL
as that would help with cuing media
MX2682 - PFL
RX1602 - - no PFL - no mic inputs, as it is a line mixer
MX3242 - PFL
MX9000 - PFL
SL2442FX - PFL
SL3242FX - PFL
RX1202 FX - no PFL, 8 mic inputs

5 with no PFL
7 with PFL

And as I said, far and away most of the models with more than a few mic
inputs.

That's your qualification, not mine. Also, you hand-picked just a certain
line of mixers.