Arny Krueger

Default HDCD DAC (entry-level)

"JBorg" wrote in message
om

I think you should get SACD, Sathyan.

Talk is cheap.

More precisely, I recommend that you ignore every worthless,
fecal-coated trash that comes out of Arnii's mouth. You see, he is
trying to pollute this fine thread again just like what he did to the
"Vinyl/CD Poll."

Let's talk about polluting a thread, Borg.

Here Borg, we have from you the first personal attack on the thread. It's
actually been a civil thread right up until you crapped all over it.

The reason for all this stupidity is due to his substandard hearing
acuity coupled with imbalances to his mental health. He is not well
up there you know.

I think that your foul behavior speaks for itself, Borg.

No matter how much ass whoopin these two ie (sic) Fesrtler (sic) & Krooger

(sic) get
here at RAO, they'll keep comin back at you asking for more.

I guess that's your standard for posting on RAO - how much of an
ass-whoopin' you can deliver, eh Borg?

Remember what I said about the "mental" part? Well, make a note of
it because right now, Fesrtler (sic) and Arnii (sic) are scratching each

others
butt.

Borg is such a mental giant that he can't even properly spell the names of
the people he attacks!