EricK

Roger W. Norman wrote:

OK, so I'm installing an RME digi9652 Hammerfall and I noticed (gee, I'm
bright, it was sitting right in the package) that there's an additional 8
pin IC that has M52 on it. Now the chip on the board has a W52 on it. I
make the wild hair assumption that the W52 is an upgrade chip from the M52,
but it would be nice if anyone has information for me on this before I go
all wild and lock this computer down. I have an Adaptec SATA board to
install as well as a Canopus ADVC 1394 video capture card, so info on this
chip question would certainly be appreciated.

And yes, I looked at RME's site.

Roger,

The chip with the W52 is for a Windows machine. The chip the M52 is for
a Mac.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills