James Perrett

Default CD Burner

Geoley wrote:

I'm going to upgrade my CD burner in my PC. Since I am transferring tape to
my hard drive I would like anyone's input on which burner I should consider.
So far the consensus is the Plextor and Teac burners but which models or any
other brands for audio burning CDs. I would appreciate any info on this and
thanks.

Geoley

If you want to keep a good check on the quality of discs that you burn
then the Plextor Premium is the drive to go for. It is the only drive
available with official support for low level error rate and jitter
testing.

Cheers.

James.