Margaret von Busenhalter

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

snip

That being said, the city is insufferable. Dreary, charmless

Wrong. Downtown Austin has *nothing* on downtown SA. Especially charm.

That's because downtown Austin is an oxymoron. It begs the existential
philosophical question posed by Sartre - 'Does it really exist?' Though I
don't think he was talking about Austin at the time!

With all the new high-rises under construction, I'd venture to call it a
legit DT now.

At any rate, you should leave your car on Lexington by the Municipal
Auditorium and take a stroll all the way to the Guenther House in the King
William district and see what a pretty town SA really is.

and devoid of
any high-end scene whatsoever. Case in point.

Wrong again. Ever heard of The Dominion, Olmos Park, Terrell Hills?

Ummm...actually I was quoting you Margaret - you said that San Antonio has

fairly non-existent high-end scene on April 29. Below is an excerpt:

Well, not quite. I said the *audio* scene is fairly non-existent. There is
definitely a high-end scene here as exemplified by my neighbor who just
traded his '91 Ferrari Testarossa to a brand spanking new metallic black
575M with a sticker of $275K. That is the sexiest car I've ever seen.

Cheers,

Margaret