Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

" wrote:

On Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56:24 AM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:
wrote:

Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have there

instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a damn

about your opinions. I'll start worrying about then as soon as you start

signing my checks.

As if you receive checks.

--

shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com

HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.
Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house, put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home until my kids turned teenagers.

Well, hell...

This shouldn't be a problem, then. Just have Jeeves fire up the
Rolls and drive the gear to wherever it needs to go. Alternatively -
seein' as how you're a high roller and a major force in the
entertainment industry and all - you could just buy better gear,
or have your agent get you an endorsement from Neve or something.

You putz.

Lord Valve