Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keith Keith is offline

Default Needing resonant low audio frequencies that affect the humanbody.

On Sep 6, 3:00*am, Paul wrote:
Needing resonant low audio frequencies that affect the human body.
White papers, tech notes schematics and applications would be fine.
We would like to trigger a bio response capable of going through
walls, specifically targeting the large intestine to cause
discomfort.

You might like to try and search alt.sci.physics.acoustics.
I read a paper there by Geoff Leventhal that had a graph showing adult
male chests resonating at 50hz,107db.
I guess when your ears go, you can experience vibration through your
chest.

Keith