Soundfreak03

Default speaker protection

Jesus you know what you dwaddling techno loser. You need to read the
posts at what i was saying. Its people like you that bore and dull this
industry. Im glad that you arent in this industry, so other shops dont
have to hear the ever popular that guy is a dick speech.
And i dont care to quote.

You dont care to quote because you cant figure it out. I am fun to hang out
with and do some badass stuff in my off time, but hey I dont really care what
you think, everyone I have installed for have not only had thier expectations
met but exceeded.
Your just upset that someone pointed out that your NOT meeting your customers
needs because you dont have the BASIC knowledge of car audio electronics. It is
not all theory, its PRACTICAL. You should have this knowledge. You should know
what clipping is and its effects. You should know exactly how it effects a
system. But you don't. You have a responsibility to the industry as an
installer to have the knowledge directly relevent to the industry. If every
installer had that knowledge, and the desire to have the knowledge, I think the
reputation would be different. We should all be learning new things and
challenge things that do not make sense. Hey even if your wrong at least you
went through a thought process and you thought about WHY something was or wasnt
or worked or didnt work. But we have too many installers like you who know how
to put in a HU and a couple speakers, perhaps a fairly basic system and think
thats all there is. Well its not.

Les