Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
This is the absolute cheapest bargain basement gear. You should be
pleased
that it works at all given how cheaply it is made.

Exactly, but I do give credit to Behringer for selling their cheaply made
gear cheaply, rather than charging more money for cheaply made gear as some
other manufacturers do. Especially so before Behrenger entered the SR market
and forced the bottom end prices down, thus making them affordable for the
occasional user.
As I always say, you can only guarantee you get what you pay for at the
bottom. Higher quality always costs more, but paying more is no guarantee of
higher quality unfortunately.

Trevor.