Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Chuck wrote:

There was one Behringer unit from the bad electrolyte days that I
looked at that had over 50 bad electrolytics. It went into the trash.

With a desoldering tool, I can do 50 bad electrolytics in two hours easy.

I recapped an entire Interface console in a day. I was cramped and sore
but it sounded great.

The desoldering tool is worth every penny. It will pay for itself in
one job like that. It doesn't work any better than a Soldapulit but
it sure works a lot faster.