Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default LP still better than Digital?

"Audio Empire" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:42:09 -0700, wrote
(in article ):

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:31:54 AM UTC-4, Audio Empire wrote:
I can hear the howls of derision now from certain parties who post here
regularly. I'm out of my mind. There can just be no other explanation
for
it!

Actually, what you'll hear is a big yawn. Cuz we've heard it all
before, too many times.

There are some who post here regularly who have so much invested in LP
being
inferior to EVERYTHING, that those are the folks from whom I expected (and
still expect) the howls of derision.

Trust me, my investment in digital audio or just audio seriously pales
compared to the aforementioned investment in equipment with highly
questionable price/performance.

If I'm prejudiced against what he has, he must be 100 times+ more prejudiced
against what I have.