Trevor Wilson

Default A Question about the AR XA turntable.

"Nicole Kidman" wrote in message
3...
I just bought an Acoustic Research XA Turntable on ebay to fix for my own
personal use. The turntable is missing the headshell and the stylus. I

have
been told that AR TT's use an exclusive headshell that cannot be replaced
with other brands. This means that I will have to either find an AR
headsheall or change the tonearm. Does anyone have advice on changing the
tonearm on this table? Or does anyone know where I can obtain a headshell
that will fit on the AR tonearm?

**Hi Nicole. Nice to see another Aussie in the group. Haul it over, I'll
sort it out for free for you. I treat all celebs that way. It'll cost you an
autographed photograph. OK?

PS: I'm in the book.

--
Trevor Wilson