Bob Olhsson

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:19:21 -0400, wrote
(in article ):

"I can't really complain about Enja," she said. "They put my name

on
the map. But there are so many pieces of the pie to slice up for

the
record company, the distributor, the record stores that there's
nothing left for the person who did all the work: me."

That's it in a nut shell. If you are wed to the old process, making it can

be
more difficult than if you're building something new.

Except that putting somebody's name on the map is hardly a trivial
accomplishment as opposed to not being any significant part of the "work."

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051