Roger W. Norman

Yeah, but a lot of people were up in guns about Fletcher's Flame-O-Matic
2000, too. Personally I say a lessoned learned the hard way is a lesson
learned. DrummerDave ought to keep that in mind before he publically states
he's leaving the group.

Or, to be honest, I should keep that in mind before I state the same thing.

See, lessons for everyone! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Don Cooper" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

And then it became the Christmas debacle because 15 year olds with a new
computer and a boom box suddenly would inhabit this newsgroup with an
attitude and nearly zip in knowledge other than to press play.

It's fun, though. I love quotes like,
"If you can't boot up a computer, then you shouldn't be recording."

Don