Tony Fernandes

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

Brian wrote: "I haven't tried PG yet. What model (or series) can you
suggest? Whats their best stuff?"

The ZX series is now called their Titanium series I believe. I'm not sure
there's much of a difference. However, if you've been reading all the
posts, then there's not much difference between the Titanium series and a
Radio Shack Optimus amplifer. LOL

All kidding aside, Mark, Paul, Soundfreak and Eddie really know their stuff.
Maybe I'm just not ready to believe them yet (denial is wonderful). I
believe my ears...which is connected to my brain...and if my brain is
deceiving me then oh well. It's all good. I appreciate and respect their
advice.

I myself have been pondering Brax amplifiers. But I can't justify the money
and honestly, I love my PG amps.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
I haven't tried PG yet. What model (or series) can you suggest?
Whats their best stuff?

Having said that I want to know if you've auditioned Phoenix Gold amps.

ZX
series, or the newer Titanium series. I've been hooked on them for

years.
The happiest I have ever been in terms of SQ was when I had my Nakamichi
CD-700 powering the aforementioned PG amps wtih the same Dyn 360 set you
have. The only bad thing I can say is I was running the entire system
actively