Ruud Broens

"NewYorkDave" wrote in message
om...
: Patrick Turner wrote in message
: Your first post on the matter seemed to present a daunting task for us
: design for you
:
: Patrick, I think you misunderstand my intention in the original post.
: I'm not asking anyone to design my circuit for me. I just wanted
: comments on the distribution of distortion products in tube amplifiers
: with negative feedback. This knowledge could help to guide me in
: designing my circuit, but I wasn't looking for someone else to do the
: design work for me.

Hi, Dave, excuse the lenghty side-thread there,
but wouldn't it be great, having your modular mixing desk,
part by part,
commented and suggested on - in a constructive, helpfull way -

not sure if leavin' SED in is a good idea, but he, nothing wrong
with a little cross-posting now-and-then. A web-sociology
neo-behaviorist might right now be typing something like
"it's good to have some mental cross-breeding, to keep the
web population healthy"

For instance, if i were in your position, i'd "worry" about
noise, dynamic range, first, then see what you can compromize
on in matters of distortion.
BTW found a place with 'very' cheap EF86's & C3m's
Can e-mail you the link be4 here..
Cheers,
Rudy