Ruud Broens

"Kevin Aylward" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens wrote:
: "Kevin Aylward" wrote in
: message ...
:
::
: Just a final bit of spice then: physicists do *not* hold a realist's
: view of reality, that is, a physicist will tell you physics deals with
: correlations of perceived sensory data, a phenomenological approach.
:
: This is not really true of all or even most physicists. Many hold the
: view that there is an objective reality, that may be describable by many
: different models. Some hold the view that there is no objective reality.
: I am in the same camp as Einstein, that there is an objective reality.
: Because I know Goedal, I can accept that this may be true, even without
: proof. The evidence suggests that there is a real reality, despite some
: claims to the contrary my writers of popular physics Bantam paperbacks.
:
: A main issue with popular expressed physics is that many metaphysical
: ideas are presented as being a consequence of the physics known to work,
: when in fact, the physics don't care about someone's particular
: interpretation. For example, collapse of the wave function, particles in
: two places at once, or many universes, are all waffle ideas that are not
: required in the slightest in quantum Mechanics. They are redundant
: add-ons. QM works pefectly well without these daft ideas.

Funny that you should mention Quantum Physics - it's precisely the
findings in this field that tell us, Idealism is the 'best fit'.
Maybe add some Feymann books to the list there..
Rudy
:
: Kevin Aylward
:
:
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
: SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
: Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
: Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.
:
: