Lionel

dave weil a écrit :
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:42:43 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

It isn't my premise that we invade strictly in retribution for 9/11,
still.... What was al-Zarkawi doing in Iraq when we invaded? Getting
medical treatment for wounds suffered in Afhanistan IIRC.

That's a pitiful lie, he wasn't in Iraq *before* the invasion.
The invasion of Iraq has been done for oil purpose *only*.
As commonly predicted the US lie about WMD has given a very
good excuse to all the islamist extremists and confirmed
their theory of the US crusade...
Dave was right, you are really checkmate... And once again
it was too easy !

Actually, it's almost a certainty that al-Zarqawi WAS in Iraq before
the invasion and received medical treatment.

As it was almost a certainty that Iraq was full of WMD ?
US haven't been able to supply the world *one* evidence of
the connection between Iraq and Islamist terrorists.
When it has been clear that the war would be inevitable,
Iraq has open its frontieres to all the voluntarees and
combatants, obviously among them were a lot of experts in
terrorism and other extremists more or less linked to Al Qaeda.
Thanks to Bush and his clique for 80% of the world US
government (CIA, army...) is as credible as the former
Soviet's ones.