Geoff Wood

Default Bose 901 Review

Peter Sammon wrote:

I love it when people say that Bose is not taken seriously by the
rest of the industry...of course if you are referring to the so
called HIGH END...there is a great reason why...because the high end
hates Bose and the 901 and generally will go to great lengths to
deter people from giving the speakers any credibility by using the
same stupid excuses like "older technology", Direct/Reflecting sound
obscures the image rather than enhances it, no direct competition in
the particular store of purchase etc. etc. I, for one DO NOT play
politics nor will I succumb to these ploys by the so called experts
who have their noses too high in the air that they cannot even smell
what life is made of. Thanks anyway for your comments.

I suppose you enjoy slide-shows, with the projector aimed at a series of
mirrors ? All the best with your religon.

geoff