Tyco_brahe

Default Best Stereo Receiver $250-300??

To all;

Leon is obviously a gentleman, with enough character to admit he was
wrong. My hat's off to you, Leon.

Now listen carefully. A Marantz 23xx series is the best audio receiver
you can buy, anywhere, and the price of replacing a few capicators that
are found faulty is small cost to pay. Any qualified and experienced
audio electronics repairman can check them in circuit.

That is; unless you think that tubes sound better, but then you'll have
to plan on paying three or more times as much for similar solid-state stuff.

Regards,

Tyco_brahe

"This country is a nation of laws. Badly written and randomly
enforced." - Frank Zappa

Leon North wrote:
Tyco_brahe wrote:

Hi Leon;

Um, you should read more carefully. I gave Model 2330 as an example,
not 2230.

Tyco_brahe

You are correct. I was wrong. My apology. Time for new specs :•)

LN
--
"I am just a hack writer and fabricator of false information for a small-stream audio
magazine." - H. Ferstler - 2003