Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default Magazine Statitistics

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Scott Gardner said to ****-for-Brains:

Tell me if I'm wrong, but don't these figures say that the magazine's
circulation is shrinking?

I think this is one of those issues that depends on presentation.

How about this: Everybody agree that Stereophile's circulation has
dropped, however Turdborg wants to define "drop". We can further
stipulate that said drop is the direct result of Arnii Krooger's
machinations on Usenet, including his exhaustive tests of obsolete
soundcards.

Once we do this, maybe Krooger will feel he's achieved his life's
work. What can he possibly do to top that? ;-)

It wasn't Arny that did it.
It was Ferstler's wreckng ball.
Now that the monster is dismantled, JA can expect
circulation to rise to record levels!