Paul Vina

Default what sub should I use?

I can't do worse than the crap made-in-mexico paper cone
speakers that come with a Jeep.

VW's are made in Mexico and they're not crap. And what wrong with paper
cone woofers? The old Image Dynamics IDW-15 and IDW-18 were paper cone
wooofers and are the best I've ever heard.

Paul Vina

I am just waiting for delivery so I can determine how much room I will

have
to work with. A lot of people use the space behind the rear seat, but I

use
that space all the time. Besides, the seat muffles all the bass.

wrote in message
. rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA