Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:
Yes, I do get tired of trying to squeeze honesty out of
people who have made a life out of lying to themselves
and others.

Indeed, that can be difficult. For example: "Jenn,
you're a liar." "Prove it: show a lie that I've told."

A query that I've responded to before with adequate
proof, and that you just shrugged off.

No, you keep saying that you have, but you never have.

Jenn, prove that I've sloughed off every such request.

OK: You've never posted an example of me lying, and you
haven't posted proof of JA's "angry, ugly, and childish"
outbursts.

There, that was easy.

Way to hard for nothing, which is what you have proven.

OK Jenn, now we have good reason to doubt something about you, either your
sincerity, understanding of what constitutes proof, or basic intelligence.

Ah! The standard snot!

You asked for proof. I supplied proof. There are no examples of me
lying. You've never produced one, and you never will. Maybe it just a
mistake on your part. If you wish to apologize, I will accept it.