Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default OT NFL draft

On Apr 23, 3:15*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:42*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:17*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight
ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't.
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.

Dont forget about Bret Faver as he kept grimacing everytime someone
knocked him to the ground and he got up.

Brett Fvare is a pussy hes probably also a liberal LoL.

I dont know about that as I saw Fav get up repeatedly and it looked to
me as he was in a great deal of pain because hes getting so old. It
takes someone with low morale fiber to make a statement such as that
as Fav's politics AFAIK.

How many falling down old people does it take for you to raise your
moral fiber?

Leave it to you Jenn in your liberal lesbian convent not to care about
old peoples morale fiber.

More like minded tripe from the peanut gallery I see. Perhaps Philips
behavor therapists would have a field day with you're posts.

People with aspergers' can be polite and full of morale courage.

In fact all of us are. LoL.

Thats a brave statement coming from someone in a lesbian convent.
Bring me a cinabon.