Alex Rodriguez

Default 27" TV suggestions 2

In article ,
says...

Any additional thoughts on the above models are appreciated. Also, I'd
appreciate some thoughts on whether spending a bit extra for a 27" TV with
the PIP option is worth it and some suggestions for a reasonably priced 27"
PIP TV.

If you have cable with a scrambler box or satellite systems, PIP doesn't
work unless you get a special box or a second box. Not really worth it.
Also, you will probably find that after the first week or ownership, you
will not use the PIP feature.

And for the guy who suggested I get that 32" Toshiba TV in the same
price range, my thinking is that, as a single, apartment dweller who moves
around a bit, a 27" TV would be a bit easier than a 32" for a single person
to manuever around (in terms of a 27" being a bit lighter and easier to grip
and carry since they are a bit smaller than 32" TVs).

A 27" tv will weigh about 75lbs. Not really easy to move around solo.
A 32" tv weighs over 100 lbs, which requires two people to move around.
Alex