Arny Krueger

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message

dave weil wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:52:34 -0400, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:35:44 -0400, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in

message

I always get a kick out of comments by nobodies like

you
when it comes to my published material.

Since nobody actually reads your articles, its
the only feedback you ever get.

OK, I am going to have to introduce you to a new word:
epistemology. It refers to "how we know" something.

So now we get to the "epistemology" of how Howard

"knows"
that Quad speakers suck.

No telling. They might. Then, again, they might not. It

is
likely that the early Quads could not have done as well

with
a live-vs-recorded demo as those AR-3 systems.

No, actually, it's likely that they would have done

better.

Speculation. At least Villchur had the balls to do the
live-vs-recorded demos. I do not recall Quad doing

anything
like that.

I don't think that Quad 57s have the dynamic range to
attempt such a thing.

A single agressively-played fiddle can be pretty loud!