George M. Middius

Grumpy Old Clerkie grumped:

Harold "Pinchpenny" Fecklebeans whined:

Did you see that Quad has re-released its Model II amplifier?

No doubt the amp works just fine. The big question is: can
cheaper amps sound just as good?

Sorry, that's not "the big question". The only big question in audio is: Do
I like the way my system sounds?

Perhaps we should footnote that and ask if you are or are
not deluded.

Or you could say something cogent instead of continuing to demonstrating
your advancing senescence.

A final question would be: do we want deluded
people polluting the hobby?

You seem to have no objection to Krooger ****ting all over Usenet. But then,
your idea of a "hobby" is dusting off 30-year-old tomes in the library and
rehashing ancient shell games perpetrated by your clay-footed idols.

When are you going to renounce your sockpuppet following, Clerkie?