Michael Hearne

andy wrote:
This is a very odd post to rec.audio.pro. It is also factually
incorrect concerning costs and supports for servers (assuming normal
servers looking after web, mail, print, backup, etc... and not user
programs) but this is hardly the appropriate forum for debate. Given
that very few people on this mail group will be using linux why the
protest? I probably should have ignored it but why was it posted?

cross-posting removed.

Hi Andy,
It was posted by a troll, in order to get you to respond. Check the
headers for weirdly non-associated groups in the cross postings - such
as linux groups crossed with drugs, abortion, flowers, locksmithing etc.
groups. Their trick is to cause a cross-flow - it may be some odd sexual
thing - I don't know. But one thing is for certain; Plonk them and don't
respond.

Michael

--
RLU #352695