dave weil

Default Counterpoint - Examples of technically-competent appearing small loudspeaker projects on the web.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:49:15 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

There's been so much discussion of a technically-incompetent small
loudspeaker design on RAO lately, I thought it might be helpful to post

http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~mleach/labsp/

If the economics weren't so bad, some of these designs would be an important
addition to the existing choices.

This one design I left in above looks promising, though I like sealed
box designs better myself.

I was reading articles on other pages and ran across an article stating
that it was possible to design a speaker with no crossover required.

AR did this with their 2 way Spirit system, IIRC.

I always thought you had to use a crossever to get the best results?

Well, that's a different matter entirely.