Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Originally posted by narcolept
So.. uhh.. Lee.. you don't want the responsibilities

I said I would not ask for or accept them, I didn't say I didn't wan
them. I tried to take them on already and Ian ignored my emails. Now i
I tried, considering the festering mess this issue has taken on, i
would be used to beat the issue to death. The issue is not that
become the maintainer; the issue is for someone to that will activel
try and improve it to become the maintainer -- as was the case when i
was created. The FAQ needs to be updated. It did not have an activ
maintainer pursuing its improvements. I think the last update bein
over FOUR YEARS ago proves my point.

You linked your forum to us, not the other way around, so it's
OUR sandbox you're in, buddy.

And here is the problem. You think this is *YOURS* -- it is ours. I
does not belong to you, or anyone else. It is a public forum. I
belongs to all of us. It is this kind of perspective that results i
narrow thinking and possessive turf wars.

And do you think that you could actually make some kind of valid poin
instead of simply trying to dissuade me by insulting me
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647